Actually, it turns out that the Christopher Welch who died isn’t the one who voiced Tails and is a completely different person, so for all we know the Christopher Welch who voiced Tails may still be out there.
Except Danny Wells is still dead. LUIGI DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN ;_;
I love when new followers are like
I don’t know why I continue reading the webcomic Kevin & Kell. It regurgitates the same basic plot points over and over and OVER, nothing ‘bad’ ever happens to the characters that doesn’t turn out to be actually awesome great fantastic. Instance- character loses her job at a company she’s been…
Same reason people had trouble pulling away from Dominic Deegan until that finally ended: it’s a trainwreck you can’t look away from.
The horrible writing grips you.
You can’t look away. It’s too horrible.
YOOOO Another interview with Horii and Okunari now about 3D SONIC THE HEDGEHOG: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/12/03/emulating-megadrive-3ds-isnt-easy-enter-3d-sonic-hedgehog
- To figure out how to implement Spin Dashing in Sonic 1, they got the original source code from Sonic Jam. But they couldn’t see where the code was, so they asked Takashi Iizuka, current producer of Sonic at Sega, if they could contact the original development team members and ask them how they did it. Turned out it was Yuji Naka himself who programmed it in, so they emailed him over at Prope and he gave them some hot protips on how to implement it.
- Also, instead of just making a hack of Sonic to make it 3d, M2 decided to make a fictional improved Mega Drive architecture that they could theoretically make more roms for and just pop in and it’d work like a regular console. HENCEFORTH DUBBED THE GIGA DRIVE
BEHOLD THE GIGA DRIVE’S HOLY SPECS:GigaDrive (aka Super MegaDrive) Specs, Draft v1.0.
In a fictional version of the early 1990s where 3D TVs have proliferated, M2 has finalized the specs for an imaginary 3D TV-compatible SEGA game console, the GigaDrive. The 3D MegaDrive, which will subsequently be released by SEGA, will conform to these imaginary hardware specs. While highly unlikely to ever see the light of day, in the off chance that it does, M2 has taken careful consideration to ensure backwards compatibility with MegaDrive cartridges. In this era, once 3D MegaDrive titles popped up, a fair selection of games were released for the GigaDrive.
Hey you!! Why not give SEGA’s new imaginary console a test drive with 3D Sonic?
* Please note the specs below are in draft form. There will be changes in subsequent revisions.
■ The GigaDrive supports backward compatibility with MegaDrive games (Unmodified MDROMs will run normally without modification)
・Expanded VDP register for controlling expanded functionality included
・Expanded VRAM included
・Four extra background layers included
・Z-values can be set for each extra background or raster line
・Every sprite has a Z-value setting.
・VDP and Expanded VDP registers are memory-mapped and accessible
・VRAM and Expanded VRAM are memory-mapped and accessible
* Memory Map
* $c00000 r/w VDP DATA
* $c00002 r/w VDP DATA
* $c00004 r/w VDP STATUS(read)/CTRL(write)
* $c00006 r/w VDP STATUS(read)/CTRL(write)
* $c00100-$c0012f -/w VDP REGS(write only)
* $c00130-$c0015f -/w EXT VDP REGS(write only)
* $c00200-$c0024f r/w VSRAM
* $c00300-$c0030f r/w DIPSW
* $d00000-$d0ffff r/w 64KB VRAM
* $d10000-$d1ffff r/w 64KB EXT VRAM
――Detailed I/O Map spec omitted――
ALL HAIL THE GIGA DRIVE
Speaking of the 3d Sega Remaster Series, 3d Space Harrier and 3d Super Hang-on are the most amazing games to play on the 3ds. I’ve never thought having gyro controls or stereoscopic 3d would do so much to classic games but they really take the experience to the next level. I play 3d Super Hang-on at least an hour a day now and the feeling of speed, gripping the turbo as your motorcycle’s engine keeps revving higher and higher pitch while slowly losing your grip in the turns as the scenery blows by, is absolutely amazing. I would recommend it to anyone with a 3ds - no, these games should come DEFAULT with the 3ds.
Seconding how awesome SEGA’s 3D Classics are. 3D Space Harrier is one of the best games on my 3DS right now. I do love the sim environment they made, simulating the sit-down cabinet. Man that thing was a blast to play at Funspot!
Next-Gen is here
I don’t care what anyone says, this is hilarious
Bad Microsoft, BAD.
I wish I knew about this when building my arcade machine. :(
OF ALL AGES
oh my god
This is what happens when you use a pre-made character in Fallout 1. Do yourself a favor, learn how to build a character!
13/11/27(水)09:43:56 No.69273185 delコンビニ行って来る
Well that was disappointing
I think you have a different concept of what ‘disappointing’ is than I do.
This GIF never fails to make me smile.
The Acer engineers are smoking crack again